What to have in your kids backpack for Ss Peter and Paul Camp:
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Bugspray and sunscreen
- Light pants for hikes
- Skorts/skirts for girls recommended
- Extra clothing (ie. Socks, underwear, shirt and shorts)
- Sandals if needed for water fun
- Small towel
- Rainboots (we will still be outside even if it is raining)
Note the following:
- All campers on the first day will receive a camp shirt that should be worn every day at camp.
- Please apply bug spray and sunscreen before your children leave home.
- Peanut-free lunch and snacks will be provided each day (ie. fresh fruit, freezies, yogurt, etc)