Directions to St Joseph of Arimathea Church (camp location) – 510 Whitevale Road
Via Hwy 401 – (driving time is 10 minutes from Whites Rd exit)
- 401, exit 394 for Whites Road, north
- North on Whites Road
- East on Taunton Road, cross long ravine bridge
- North on Sideline 26 (gravel road). This is the first road east after the ravine bridge. Take to end.
- West on Whitevale Road. Church is about 1km, on right side. (beware of the speed humps as you enter the Village)
From Hwy 404 & Hwy 407 Intersection (via Highway 407)
- From HWY 404 take HWY 407 East
- Follow HWY 407 East to the York-Durham Line/RR-30 exit (exit 98)
- Exit south.
- East on Whitevale Rd. Beware of the speed humps as you enter the Village. Church will be on left side.